By making a purchase or accessing the Website of The Betel leaf co ("Restaurant"), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these Terms and Conditions when making a purchase on The betel leaf co ("Website").
USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION TERMSRegistering at The Betel Leaf co is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to
- Immediately notify The betel leaf co of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
COMMUNICATIONSWhen you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Betel Leaf co, you agree and understand that you are communicating with The Betel Leaf co through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from The betel leaf co periodically, as and when required. The Betel Leaf co may communicate with you by email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding The Betel leaf co services through email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from The betel Leaf co you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
GENERAL:Restaurant is owned by The Betel Leaf Co (“We/Us”). We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it shall be your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this Website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions. You agree to
- Immediately notify The Betel Leaf Co of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, andImmediately notify The Betel Leaf Co of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
YOUR INFORMATION:PERSONAL INFORMATION:b> We collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forums, which may include user details, feedbacks, comments, online surveys etc. This aforementioned personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on our Website can include your name, company name, address, telephone number, email addresses. All information shared by you on our Website is treated as confidential and is kept secure. NECESSARY INFORMATION:b> Please note that we only store necessary information required to make a purchase through our Website and we take care not to disclose your Personal Information to any third party without your consent. During the time of signing up, you have the option of opting in for our newsletters, future offers etc. Signing up for this service would entitle us to save your Personal Information for the intended purposes only. ONLINE PAYMENT: If you chose to pay online through various methods allowed by our Website, we assure you that we do not save any information related to your credit/debit cards or passwords. All the information you provide is processed through a secure server.
USING THE WEBSITE:
- Products and services displayed on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell. Orders placed by you are offers to purchase particular product under these Terms and Conditions at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- You agree not to access the Website through any other interface than provided by us to you.
- You agree that your use of the Website is a limited license granted by us. We reserves a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your account details and to keep your password secure. If you suspect any misuse through your account, you are required to inform us in writing immediately.
PRICES:All Prices declared on the Website are exclusive of taxes. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order. Our prices are liable to change anytime without notifying you. You shall be responsible for full payment of the order received by you. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be application for these services.
PAYMENT:You are allowed to choose between various payments options while placing an order on the Website. You agree to use your own debit/credit card or bank details for transaction. We would not be responsible for misuse of your card if all the security checks are verified. You agree that the methods of payment may be updated from time to time on the Website. You agree to review the same and use our Website and suitable payment option accordingly.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER:The logistics of delivery shall be handled by us and our service providers. At the time of placing an order, an estimated time of delivery depending on your location would also be shared with you along with a contact number for tracking status of your order. Please note that we work our best to ensure that you receive your order as fast as we can but sometimes due to external factors like traffic, strikes etc., your order might take a while longer.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES:Please note that all orders shall be considered confirmed unless you cancel the order before it is dispatched to you. You need to call us in order to cancel your order or to change your order before its dispatch. There are no cancellation charges if you cancel your order in the given timelines. All the communications will be shared with you on your registered mobile number or email id.
COMPLAINTS AND REFUND:You can contact us at the phone number provided to you while placing the specific order or email us at with complete details of the complaint encountered by you. We shall try to fix the issue amicably. However if there is any legal dispute, then such dispute shall be handled by a sole arbitrator appointed by us under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of Arbitration shall be English only and the location shall be Bangalore.
LICENSE:You agree that your usage of the Website is a limited license to place an order using the Website. This license is to access the Website for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without written consent of us. You do not have commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by you for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:We, our logo and content displayed on our Website is exclusive intellectual property of ours. We have copyright over its unique software and compilation used in working of this Website. You shall not reproduce any portion of the Website for any use, whether commercial or personal, without express written consent from us. No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of us and our affiliates without our express written consent. Meta-tags: You may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to you forthwith and would further attract legal action against the violator.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT:
- Nature of content: You may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
- False information: You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
- Rights Granted: If you post content or submit material, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
- Right Owned: You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify us or our affiliate for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONWe and our affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we make no warranties that the product description and any other content of its Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current and error free.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITYPlease review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Bangalore, India shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- This Website is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The images shown on Website are only indicative in nature & the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or email sent from them are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.